These Instructions will show you how to default your main printer.
1. Go to your start menu.
2. Your Windows 7 Task bar menu will open up
3. Now look on the right side of your task bar and click on Devices and Printers.
4. A new Windows will open up.
5. Now you will see several printers that was installed in your computer, and one of the printer may have a green check mark. (that is your default printer as of now)
6. Now look for the printer name that you would like to print from, and right click your mouse and select “Set as default printer”
6 Now you should see a green check mark on the selected printer.
7. Now you are done.
Boston Best Computer Shop
Computer Repair – Website Design – Kindle Book Format
Created By Rob.G
Computer Repair Services in
If your Dumb PC is still acting up, please do not hesitate to contact us to repair your computer for a very low, low price.
Thanks Rob Gutierrez