So please follow these easy basic steps to find out which version of internet Explorer you are using.
1. Double-click on the Blue E that is on your desktop. Please see below
2. Now Internet Explorer will open up
3. On the toolbar click on the help tab or the Icon that have a blue ? mark on it. Please see below and look on your internet explorer to see if you have a tab that states HELP on it or a question mark like photo #2
4. Now scroll down till see about Internet Explorer and click on it.
5. You will see another window popup that look like the picture below.
6. please look for the version you are currently using.
Please click below if you want to download the latest version
Computer Repair – Website Design – Kindle Book Format
Created By Rob.G
Computer Repair Services in
If your Dumb PC is still acting up, please do not hesitate to contact us to repair your computer for a very low, low price.
Thanks Rob Gutierrez
Email:email@example.com Call 617-419-0007 or 781-408-1200